Monday, July 9, 2007

New Decor!

Today we got a package we have been waiting for! These are two new pillow covers for Fin's room. If you can't see, one is Moses in the bullrushes and one is Moses parting the Red Sea. I thought that showed how far an adopted kid can go! These beautiful embroideries are made by Ethiopian Jews. For more information on one of the fantastic organizations that works to preserve this unique culture, go to www.nacoej.org.


Also, I can't believe I forgot one of the best moments from Fin's shower! Darva and Larry gave her a ViewMaster and she just loved it! But, she was walking around using it as a camera. She would hold up her hand to tell people to freeze their pose, or motion them to group together, so she could get a good shot. In this picture, she had just posed Ellen, Emily, Nancy, and Lorna.

No comments: