Well, the first thing we are saying farewell to is the honeymoon. Fin has had her second hard day in a row, even without the same triggers as yesterday. She is easily upset and she is very fearful that I am leaving her. I can't say this is atypical or unexpected, I had just become hopeful maybe we were going to be the exception that proves the rule. We are hanging in there together, though, and will be fine.
Secondly, my childhood friend, Dana, came for a visit. She and her family begin a journey to Ft. Worth on Sunday where her husband, Matt, has been called to the seminary. I am very excited for this new chapter in their lives, but will certainly miss seeing them and their adorable daughter, Gwen, with the frequency that Urbanna provided. Here is Fin with her Aunt Dana at the zoo today:
No comments:
Post a Comment