
Well, Fin had an up-and-down first 4th. She was very unhappy this morning that I was cooking and not being her constant audience. After our company arrived, she put herself in self-exile in her room, then moved to my bed and took a nap. She slept over an hour and I went to wake her up... which triggered a complete melt-down; Weeping uncontrollably and clinging. She finally calmed enough for me to leave her in her room while we ate.
After lunch, Brandon started playing with her and she enjoyed that. Although, in retrospect, I don't know if she was playing with him or trying to kill him. First she tried to smother him with pillows then she tried to chop him into pieces. She was laughing, though, so she was either playing... or Anthony Hopkins will need serious makeup to portray her in the movie to come.
Cutting off what is left of Brandon's fingers:

Celebrating the 4th:

Reading her "NASCAR Illustrated":

No comments:
Post a Comment