Maggie has decided that food is just as good for playing as for eating (though by the size of her, you can see she does plenty of eating, too). If she just had the decency to look a little guilty it would soften the blow a bit.
But, a day that starts like that and ends with this...

is perfectly fine with me!
Some friends and I went to see Twilight tonight and were just as, if not more, excited than the teens and tweens there. The movie was great, the tapas and wine afterwards were great, and life is great! (Or maybe that's the wine talking.)

3 comments:
Tapas and wine with girlfriends! I am so jealous!!! I had Mickey Mouse for 500th time, cold grilled cheese and a shirt covered in fruit punch slobber.
Great Picture of the girls!
our cats food area looks like that on a daily basis. I have also started finding little spare poops that somehow got shoveled out of her litter box around the litterbox and kitchen... see, it's not that bad! and don't get me started on the headless squirells that neighbor cat likes to flaunt in the backyard...
:) have a wonderful day!
Girl, you crack me up! What could be better than good friends and mysterious men, huh?
Ruby
Post a Comment