This shirt is the first piece of clothing I bought her long before I ever knew her. It is actually on backwards because she insisted on being able to see the "Jimmie Car". That's my girl!
Congratulations to the whole 48 team for tying an amazing record and to Chad Knaus for being the first crew chief to win three championships in a row.
Fin will grow up to be what she wants to be, but most parents have fantasy jobs in mind for their children. In my fantasies, Fin is a NASCAR crew chief. I hope Chad's record stands until she breaks it.

2 comments:
Can AA be her driver?
Carl did everything her could to be a winner this weekend, winning both races. Good enough for me (can't change the past 35 race results). We had fun watching.
Congratulations to JJ!
I have not been to the Homestead track yet, only to the Daytona 500.
We live in NE Florida.
See you next February!
Alyson
Alyzabeth's Mommy
Okay. I'll admit that I'm not a Nascar fan and totally don't get the whole fascination with the sport. However, I was just watching the news and saw Jimmie Johnson being interviewed and now I can say yum. Uh, I mean, I can say that I can understand your and Fin's devotion to a clearly talented athlete who's excelling in his chosen sport.
And did I say yum? :)
Post a Comment