
If you have noticed, I am a bit of a Jimmie Johnson fan. I am working my hardest to make Fin a JJ fan, too. She had been in the states probably 3 weeks when she could pick out the "Jimmie Car" on television, all other cars being lumped into the "race car" category. She can spot a Chevrolet from across the parking lot and can identify Jimmie on t.v. even when out of uniform. This is the 48 stuff I bought her... before she came home.

And, today, the 48 team goes for three championships in a row. No one has done that for 30 years and it opens the possibility of an unprecedented 4-in-a-row next season.
So, guess what we are doing tonight?

1 comment:
We are doing the same thing.... waiting for the race to start. We posted again today too! Go Carl!!
Maybe meeting at a race is in our future?
Alyson
Alyzabeth's Mommy
Forever Family Day 09/16/08
Post a Comment