Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rejected Christmas Card Pictures 2009

REJECTED: Christmas does not smell funny.


REJECTED: "How you doin'?" is NOT a proper Christmas greeting.


REJECTED: Not fake happy enough.



REJECTED: Almost there.


REJECTED: You overshot a bit.


REJECTED: Yes, Scarlett, tomorrow is another day, but it isn't Christmas.


Technically, this isn't rejected. I'm using it as our plumber's Christmas card.

8 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

THANK YOU for giving my best laugh-out-loud moment of the day. Now I can relax:)

Debbie and Sam said...

I concur with Amy. Totally unexpected as I scrolled down.

Gotta love Fin!!!

Love for Lilly Yin said...

HAHAA! That is too funny! I love it!

China Dreams said...

Oh, I don't know, I just love the last two!

Carol and Chris said...

How can you resist not making a collage out of ALL of them?!?

KathyP said...

I love them all -- I can't wait to see the final selection!

Alyson and Ford said...

Laughing!!! Love the last photo! A keeper for sure!!

Merry belated Christmas Day wishes!

Alyzabeth's Mommy