First, her new backpack came to replace the one that had broken. You would have thought she received an actual car.
Then we went to get her hair cut. She LOVED getting her hair washed.
The actual cut was kind of tedious, though.
Finally, we went to Cold Stone. Cruising the birthday cake book is almost as good as getting the ice cream!

5 comments:
Love the new do! How sleek!
Let's see...
A new purse, a spa day, and a to-die-for dessert.
Yep - sounds like a pretty good day to me.
Love the haircut!! Sounds like the perfect end to a great day!
Wow, wonderful way to spend the day!!
AA loves her traveling backpack too (from LL Bean!). No cars for her yet.... maybe when she is older she will understand. Also, we have never given AA ice cream yet.... I was very strict when we first got her about eating nutritional foods only to get her healthy... maybe I can ease up on that!!
Fin looks great (really cute!) sporting her new haircut.
ALyzabeth's Mommy for Seven Months!
I think Fin and I have the same haircut... but it looks much cuter on her!
And, I'm confused: did you actually get ice cream at Cold Stone, or just look at the picture book???
Post a Comment