Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Life as a Kindergartner...

... is good! Mommy forgot the camera this morning, so these are post-first day pics and she seems happy. At least 2 kids from her pre-K class are in her class this year including her best friend from last year. Her teacher is a giant of a man, over twice her height (and, yes, I did the math). She likes him and we both agree he is part giraffe. I foresee a good year ahead!



4 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

She's so adorable!
Congrats on your driver winning the California race!!

Alyson

Ms. Tricia said...

I absolutely love that last picture. Sooo precious the way she's holding on to you!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute and adorable in her horse print dress and backpack. I hope she has a great year!! :)

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are too cute for words! Oops - I guess they weren't 'cause I found some!