Thursday, September 11, 2008

It Takes a Village

So many "thank you"s to be said! There are a lot of people who help to bring joy to Fin's life. I hope she understands and appreciates that as she grows.

Thank you to Mandy, my gift elf, for going out of her way to buy and ship these awesome boots for me that I saw in Richmond. They will now truly be a surprise for Fin's birthday.



Thank you to Nancy for going to the Grandparent's Day lunch at Fin's school. Because she had a "grandparent" attend, she got to eat in a special place and have her picture taken on the stage. Nancy isn't a grandparent yet, but her experience as a Nanny has her more than prepared.


Thank you to my parents who stepped in to help Fin add a second night of gymnastics per week. She just loves it. She grins the whole time and everyday when I pick her up from school, she wants to know if it is a "jumping day". Today, as I was dressing her in her leotard, she said, "My heart is happy." So amazing.


Oh, and thank you to Marie for calling Fin's newly chosen leotard "Purple Rain". Now, everytime I see her in it, I will think of...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I did was smile and say, "Awww" as I looked at the pictures. I love the pic of her in her leotard... so precious!

Love to the Bradner family!

Dana

Christy said...

ok, love the boots and the purple rain leotard is awesome!!!


She is as cute as ever!!!

Christy :)

Alyson and Ford said...

I love the purple rain leotard! She is so adorable, beautiful and bright eyed! Love seeing her pictures!
Thank you for your comments and support!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06
In China Now (and have a moments break from you know who!)