As we were leaving the movie, Nancy checked her voicemail and there was a message from Mr. Pat... "Should I wake up Fin?" This was at 4:00pm, and I had put her down at 12:30! I think they give them Margaritas in dance class.
The ladies made a stop at Sanrio and, guess what?!? Hello Kitty was actually there! Nancy would always get her picture taken with an animal... and Lorna will always get her picture taken with a celebrity. (Remind me to tell you the Vegas story sometime.)

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, we had some pretty, but non-sticking snow, and Mr. Pat and Fin braved the elements in her wagon. She insisted on pulling it back, hitting every puddle on the way back.

The rest of our weekend was pretty quite. There were a couple of videos watched, Mickey Mouse waffles eaten at Cousin Tine's, and swim class today. Actually, swim class was wonderful. None of the other kids came, so Fin had two instructors all to herself and she made such great progress from swimming 35 minutes all by herself. She was soon swimming with just floaters without holding on to an instructor. That was huge, because she was getting this horribly panicked look on her face when she lost human contact. Proud mommy? Check!

2 comments:
It was great to see you. Thanks for the mall tip! We had a great time. I can't wait for the next rainy weekend~we will be there!!! Fin is doing great in the pool! We were shopping tonight and I saw something that so reminded me of Fin that I just had to pick it up. Not a toy so I am sure she won't care but it made me think of her.
What fun!! WE too love the long weekends with a ton of fun stuff to do and also not lazy do nothing times also. Fin looks like she is having a blast as usual!!
Christy :)
Post a Comment