Monday, January 28, 2008
Leaps and Bounds
Today it seems that Fin has increased her language by huge steps. Her vocabulary grows all of the time, but today she was putting together some amazing sentences and concepts. For example, we were eating lunch and she was dipping her hot dog bun in ketchup (the hot dog being long gone) and she said, "This is a good recipe!" She also said that her cocoa made her tummy warm and the bun made her tummy cold. Then, she wanted ice cream and I told her that she couldn't have any. She came back with, "My daddy said I could have ice cream." I told her that she needed to introduce us so that we could work out parenting rules and child support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh I love the daddy comment. That is so funny!! SHe is really growing in every way!! Love it!
Chrisyt :)
Post a Comment