Monday, September 10, 2007

Fast Cars and Fresh Air

We had a great weekend! We hope you did, too.

Saturday, we headed to Richmond with Nancy and Lorna. Mandy and BrYan were kindly providing babysitting services and sleeping facilities so that we could go to the race. We had a blast and so did Fin, who got to see horses and play outside and help with baby Beth. She behaved well for them and she went to bed with no fussing and only a little stalling. That was the first time that anyone had tucked her in except me or my parents and sister. She was happy to see me when she woke up in the middle of the night, but it seems like a non-traumatic event. All of these little experiences are building her trust that I will come back when I leave. Fin passed with flying colors, though, and was excited to return to school today. YEY! Here are some pics, sorry, but there are adults in them too.

Cooking dinner for Beth and Giraffe:


Nancy and Lorna get in some kid time:



I had to put in this picture of this crazy Kasey Kahne fan I found. I think she just came from chasing him in her car. Those Kasey fans are unstable.


There we are. Like my washer woman look? It was hot until the sun set!


Who won the race?
(I won't tell you how many times it took to get the #1 sign, or how funny she thought it was.)

Get a ride, give a ride:



Nothing is better than riding your trike in the country sunshine:

No comments: