Friday, September 28, 2007

Can Anyone Tell Me Why Lorna Hates Me?

I can't think of any other reason why she would give Fin this...


It took me an hour to figure out how to put this thing together with instructions that must be left over from the Navajo Code Talkers. By the way, when the marketing people put both "Easy to Assemble!" and "Over 100 Pieces!" on the box... they were being ironic.

The fact that my daughter absolutely loves it, to the point of jumping up-and-down and clapping, takes away a bit of the sting from this obvious betrayal of a friendship.

1 comment:

Christy said...

OH I am sooooo with you on that one. My boys love (or use to love) bionicles (a lego thing with like 100+ pieces). One time my husband was not home and my son had just saved his money and bought one and begged me to put it together. I unhappily agreed to put it together and I swear I went page by page through the directions and it literally took me over an hour to put this stupid thing together!! It takes my husband maybe 10 minutes max-- Am I stupid?? Not sure but I am right there with you on this one-- NO 100+ PIECE THINGS TO PUT TOGETHER PLEASE!!!! Even with our irritation and obvious lack of mechanical abilities (or at least my obvious lack :), it is fun for them and Fin obviously loved it!!!

Christy :)