Saturday, August 30, 2008

Vacation in the Country

To finish off our week of togetherness (haha, haha, haha), we went to visit my friend Mandy, her husband, BrYan, and their daughter, Beth. They live out in the country with two horses and a neighborhood full of cats and dogs, including 3-day-old kittens.

Mandy and I have known each other LITERALLY all our lives. I know the word "literally" is overused and misused, but it is true in this case. We were born about 6 weeks apart, our parents were (and are) friends and we grew up about 6 miles apart. I was born, she was waiting. Can you imagine 6 weeks with only cooing adults? She must have been so bored! It is a blast to see our little girls playing together.












Oh, and Ann Carter came over after the girls were in bed on Thursday and the grown-up girls learned the joy of donuts and white wine. Mmmmmmmmmm.

No comments: