Friday, July 10, 2009

Day Two...

Don't reveal where they buried the body.

We spent the day on the beach. Not usually my favorite activity, but it moves way up the list when these entertaining little gals are around.

Texas girls lovin' the beach:


Sandy blond:


"I want Cheerios, I don't want my picture."


Gwen burrito, extra spicy:


Burying Fin in the sand:


"Darkness Falls Across The Land
The Midnite Hour Is Close At Hand..."

(Earn some bonus points and tell me what that's from!)


Doesn't this look like they killed Dana and are trying to bury the body?


Of course, that wasn't working, so it was on to Plan B.


The is the stealthy and rare sand cheetah sneaking up on unsuspecting tourists:


Isn't this adorable?! I mean really, really cute.


Ten seconds later: Gwen is out of her ring and Fin is pulling a huff.


The end(s).

1 comment:

dagurlzrmine said...

What fantastic pictures. Love the last one. Oh, and the answer is Thriller!!