Fin's favorite part of the day was when she and I swam out to the bouy that marks the edge of the swimming area. She thought it was quite the adventure. When we came back in, she told Dana and Gwen, "We touched the booty!" Gwen's favorite part was the waves. She was really brave and paddled around us in her swim ring.
Dana and I both got lots of love today. When we were in the water, I was singing to Fin, "I'm a lucky Mom-my, I have a F-in!" She came right back, "I'm a lucky g-irl, I have a mom-my!" Then at dinner, Gwen told Dana, "You're more special than ice cream, Mommy." Now can you think of any greater compliment from a 3-year-old? Dana and Leslie who met back in 7th grade are now mommies together. Wow. That's pretty cool.
A salon session last night led to the coolest nails on the beach today. Purple is both Fin and Gwen's favorite color.
Water fun/sand fun:
Fin made Dana a delicious feast of "soup with pickles and hot sauce":
The last picture yesterday was Dana, Fin, and Gwen sitting on the edge of the water trying to throw the sand back in the sea. Today, they were joined by three other pupils at Dana's Impossible Task Dayschool.
Cuddle break.
Beautiful faces.
The adults were exhausted by day end. Luckily, Dana came up with a way to keep them still so we could take a break.
What?! We let them out... eventually.

No comments:
Post a Comment