Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Polar Express

Tonight, we met Debbie and Elizabeth to go the Botanical Gardens for a children's program. They served cookies then we made Christmas ornaments, listened (and I use that word lightly) to a reading of The Polar Express and then took a tram ride through the gardens to see the lights. The girls had a blast, then we took them to Chik-fil-a to run out the last of the energy. I don't know about their energy, but I think it sucked away the last of Debbie's and mine!





2 comments:

Christy said...

How fun for you guys and the kids. Hope you get your energy back soon-- I know my kids suck it out of me daily!!

Chrisyt :)

Ellen said...

I love, love, love going to the lights. Once we did a tour of lights. In one night, we did the BG and then on to the boardwalk. It was so much fun! We even tried NN, but we couldn't find it!
You don't look like you have the life sucked out of you....