Fin was eating a snack this afternoon and she became very quiet. I looked up, expecting destruction, and found she had fallen asleep, mid-snack, in the doorway of my office. OK, really. How cute is that?!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love it! That is so adorable.
And I'm so jealous. Really. Ava will ONLY sleep in one of three previously approved places which means she never, ever naps if her routine is even slightly disrupted.
Hi!
I was LID 10-25-05. Fin was born in Guizhou, China in September 2003 and came home with me, her new mom, in June 2007. She is spoiled and obstinate. She is also intelligent and funny and curious and thoughtful and beautiful. I'm a lucky mom!
This blog was started for family and friends and other members of the adoption community to get updates on my daughter. I am a single mom by choice and I am enjoying it... most of the time. :)
You can contact me at momofsharkbait@aol.com . You can also access the blog with the url www.mysharkbait.com .
6 comments:
Love it! That is so adorable.
And I'm so jealous. Really. Ava will ONLY sleep in one of three previously approved places which means she never, ever naps if her routine is even slightly disrupted.
OMG and you took a picture of that??
"Hello, social services, I'd like to report..."
You have been tagged!
Amazing for a little girl with so much energy!
OMG, that's hilarious! It's like Snow White or Sleeping Beauty, just dropping off asleep.
I assume you checked to see if she was breathing before laughing and grabbing your camera? :-)
Awww.... precious!!!
Post a Comment