Thursday, July 24, 2008

Random Stuff

First, thank you for the concern over Fin's foot. It was scary, but it is healing well.

Second, HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY, Widdle Bwandon! You're a good boy. Yes you are!

Finally, Charlie and Maggie fit in more each day. Maggie is very comfortable here. Thus is the peace of youth. Charlie is very happy with her humans, and is patient beyond measure with Fin, but thinks little of Maggie. I really want her to start sleeping with me, but my tall bed is not as defensible as she would like, so her visits there are short.

Here are some pics and vids from this week.

Video from before going to get the cats.


Fin's special playing-with-cat outfit. Bells on the wrists, a cat teaser toy, a Slinky, and a Rudolph nose.


Maggie sleeping with Fin. Awwwww!


Pictures from Brandon's birthday dinner:

"Take my picture!"


A rare, Triangular Westie.


Teasing one of the Fat Puppies.


Driving Miss Pori.


Birthday boy! What kind of jersey is that, Brandon? Packers? Patriots?


The birthday banana pudding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear that Fin's foot is improving and that Charlie and Maggie are fitting in. I'm sure the dynamic duo will bring you guys countless hours of entertainment!

Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

Things happen when I don't check the blogs I like to read. I am glad to hear that Fin is doing better. My foster daughter got bit by a spider on her bum- and was getting rocephin shots for about a week and then another 10 days of antibiotics. It is so scary.
Love your kitties- we are also a cat household- and I would miss Chopstix if she was gone.
Hope Fin stays on the mend!

melody said...

help me out here...is that an isoceles or equalateral triangular westie?

(egad, i can't even remember how to spell those geometry terms anymore...)

i forgot to tell you the pink giraffe bathing suit is adorable, and i hope Fin's footie is healing quickly and perfectly!

--your RQ friend,
mlschot