Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gratuitous Cute Kitty Pics

I picked Fin up from camp and she came running to me, "YEYEYEYEYEYEY! I get to see my kitties!" She proceeded to chastise me all the way home for leaving them home and said they needed food. They didn't, but I am glad she is thinking like a caretaker. This is her training for my nursing home years.

Maggie the Cat slept with me last night, running Charlie Girl off in the process. Everytime my feet moved, they were attacked.


Fin and Charlie were playing on my bed this afternoon. I went in to find Charlie patiently wearing a Rudolph nose left over from Christmas.



Fin's ped said that her foot infection is probably staph and likely started with a spider bite. Except for the blisters, everything else is improving. We are going to stay on the antibiotics for another week and hopefully everything will continue to improve.

1 comment:

Ms. Tricia said...

I am really glad to hear her foot is getting better. I'm also glad to hear Charlie and Maggie are fitting right in!