It's hot here. Hot is bad. We went to the mall to see Kung Fu Panda for a second time and play at the playground. Nancy, Lorna, and Lorna's niece went with us. So did Giraffe. We ended the day with shoe shopping and dinner at a Chinese restaurant.



Beware of the scary monster!
2 comments:
LOOKS LIKE MIA AND FIN ARE GOING TO BE SHOE LOVERS. MIA WALKS AROUND IN MY SHOES ALL THE TIME-- LOVES THEM-- SHE ALSO PUTS MY BRAS ON-- IT IS QUITE A SIGHT!!! AND BY THE WAY THE WHOLE THING ABOUT FOOD AS REWARDS AND CAVITIES-- I AM SOOOO BAD. I LET MIA GO DOWN TO BED WITH MILK WHICH I KNOW IS CAVITIES ON A STICK-- JUST HORRIBLE!!! ANYWAY, YOU DO WHAT WORKS!!!
CHRISTY :)
I am tagging you to write a 6 word memoir!
Glad Fin is so much better!
Post a Comment