Saturday, March 15, 2008

Some Pics

We have had a really busy and fun weekend. It actually started Thursday night at the playground that turned into a photo shoot. Such a ham.



Friday night, we were invited to our friends' house. Their sons were home for the weekend so Fin and I went over to eat and visit. Fin really enjoyed playing with the three guys.

Our friends, Larry and Darva and their sons, Ehren and Josh



Today was the St. Patrick's Day parade, which conveniently runs about a block from our home. The bands were too loud:


But, they had horses:


And a Jimmie Car:


And cool hats:


Then, we met Lorna at the mall for lunch and a very long play period at the playland followed by clothes shopping. Fin is growing fast and outgrowing many of her clothes. Mom, this pic is for you:

1 comment:

Karin said...

I like to come to your blog because the joy your daughter has is contagious! When I need something to make me smile I come read what's going on in your lives! I really appreciate your sense of humor (here and on RQ)!

Karin