Baywatch on Nick Jr.

Today was Fin's first egg hunt. She seemed to think the concept was strange, but was happy that "I get to eat choc-o-lot." (It was my first Easter egg hunt as a mommy, too, and I had a blast hiding eggs.)


Then there was the purple cupcake... which came back up about 15 minutes after this picture was taken. That's what too much excitment mixed with sugar will do.

And, just to balance out our holidays, we ended up staying for Purim at work. First, we were kindly invited to dinner. Then, Fin wanted to go upstairs for the kids' service. She enjoyed the parade and didn't seem to notice she wasn't in costume. When she took a wrong turn, she continued the parade all on her own. I think "Haman" was sufficiently blotted out with the noise these little ones made!



No comments:
Post a Comment