Sorry things have been so quiet. I was awakened at 1:30am last Monday in horrible pain. A day in the ER, a CT scan, and a brief visit from an actual, human physician told me it was a kidney stone. Since then, I have been in varying degrees of pain and on varying levels of pain medication. Neither lend themselves to photography or posting. My follow up visit today was basically, "Here is some more Vicodin, see you in a week." If it hasn't moved on by then, the urologist will schedule a "procedure", which I am hoping to avoid.
Mr. Pat and, particularly, Nancy have been a great support system. Fin and I are headed to my parents' house for some extended babysitting, a decadent amount of sleep, and some seriously needed spoiling. I promise lots of pictures when we get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So sorry you are under the weather. Enjoy the time with your parents!
I hope your recovery continues and there is no need for a "procedure". If you do though and need some extra hands for Fin, we are happy to help anyway we can.
Deb
Hi, How's Fin? Loved reading your blog. What a cutie you've got there.
I noticed she was born in May 2003 (right?) Would you mind sharing her height and weight when you got her and also now?
We are adopting a little boy born Dec. 2003 from Tianjin. I have no new updates and I can't guess what his current size might be for the life of me.
If you are able, my address is piachien@gmail.com. I don't have a blog yet (how do you do that?) but I am learning as we go through this process. We hope to travel by October 2008. Too long!!!
Good luck and best wishes with your sweatheart! Jeanne
Post a Comment