Fin and Elizabeth ignored each other for awhile. After they saw their parents were secure, each girl had a mommy to themselves, they started playing together. They are both hard-headed and Fin was quite perturbed that Elizabeth wouldn't fall in line. Elizabeth was rather insulted anyone would dare boss her around. But, after some frustration on both sides, they worked it out.
Elizabeth is about a year younger than Fin and didn't get as hyper as Fin did around all of the kids. They were fun to watch. It made me think of my friend Mandy and me. She was an atomic fireball of activity. I preferred to chill. I certainly got a Mandy girl!
"Dis is how you climb da cuba-cake."

Yep, she's a Mandy girl. I am sure I had the same look that is on Elizabeth's face many times growing up.

My Hell's Angel

And now for your viewing pleasure, Elizabeth and Fin's Saturday Drive.
I think I need to get Fin a HANS device!
For more pics from a better camera and better cameraman, go to Elizabeth's blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment