Saturday, December 15, 2007

She's Liking This Christmas Thing

Fin has a cold, but it doesn't seem to be stopping her holiday cheer. Yesterday, they had a pajama day in her class because they were going to watch "Polar Express" and drink cocoa. (Don't you wish you were 4?) We went pj shopping so she could get some traditional ones instead of the tight-fitting kiddie kind or the footie kind. She's already the youngest and one of the smallest, I didn't want her to look like a baby. I found some pretty black/white/green ones with a sparkly Christmas tree. They were fine with her, so we moved on... and then she saw some Cars pjs in the boy department. That was the end of that. I showed her some pretty pink ones with bunnies in snow gear. Nope. No interest. "Lightening McQueen! Mater!" So be it.


On the way to school:


Then, we went to have "formal" Santa pictures. We went to a local mall who has a very nice Santa. He took alot of time with her and tried to make her feel comfortable. She was feeling poorly and wasn't all that into it, as you can tell by her I-smell-something-funny look. At least she didn't kick him.


Finally, we went to see a Christmas light display. She didn't seem to care about the lights and she was very concerned that her Jimmie Car would hit one of them. But, she liked being in the car and out of her car seat. She sat on the middle console and I let her hold the steering wheel. That was the highlight for her.

Looking at lights:

No comments: