Friday, November 16, 2007

There's No Denying You're a Mommy When...

Well, Fin is in a stage of repeating much of what I explain to her. She wants to make sure she has it. She has also been fighting off a stomach virus that is running through her pre-school class.

So, we are in Walgreens tonight getting some supplies, including children's Pepto. I explain that this is medicine, but it tastes good, like bubble gum, and that you take it when you are sick to your stomach. She takes it from me and about halfway up the aisle, I hear the sound of retching behind me. I whirl around, reaching into my purse for tissues, and there is Fin, mimicking throwing up in the middle of Walgreens. Then she points at the bottle and says, "Candy medicine, right?" Then she continues to "throw up" all the way to the front... terrifying the night stockers who flee from her path.

No pics for this post. You can thank me later.

No comments: