Wednesday, July 28, 2010

While in Maine

Fin...

swam


walked the cat


saw the sights


ate ice cream


played putt putt


worked on charming the grands




went to the horse races


made new friends


see-sawed


went for walks with Grandpa


journeyed to the far East


rang a lighthouse bell


danced with Mommy


danced with Grandpa


staged a lobster battle


wrote a story about giraffes


and then stayed in Maine. I miss my beautiful girl.


I go get her in nine days. But who's counting?

5 comments:

Debbie and Sam said...

How did we live without these precious girls! E is excited to show Fin her new found braveness in the water! She announced that Fin will be proud of her!

FinsUp said...

I know she will and she will also be THRILLED to have a water buddy!

Kiy said...

Awww, I'd be counting too.

BTW, the photo with the caption "rang a lighthouse bell" looks like it should read "grandpa rang a lighthouse bell using Fin's head." Just thought I'd point that out. :)

Debbie nailed it though. I look back, before the Emlet took over our lives (heh) and wonder ... how did I how did we??! :)

China Dreams said...

Looks like the definition of a perfect summer vacation.

Anonymous said...

Fin is growing up to be a beautiful, enthusiastic, inquisitive, and loved young lady! Glad she enjoyed her vacation, and I know you'll be glad to have her back home!