Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter is Around the Corner

and Fin is practicing up for the main event. We attended an Easter egg hunt in Nancy's neighborhood today. Beautiful weather, lots of kids, lots of eggs. It really couldn't have been nicer!








While I think the other pictures are pretty self-explanatory, this one could use some explanation. This is Nancy and I having the good taste to look sheepish after tag-team distracting Fin so that we could steal candy from her basket.


So, anyway, a good time was had by all. Hopefully, Fin's enthusiastic embrace of Easter festivities will allow the Bunny to forgive her. Last weekend, she picked clover and sprinkled it all over our porch. When I asked her why, she said, "I want the Easter bunny to come so I can catch him and feed him to Maggie."

2 comments:

XiaoXiao said...

Yipes on feeding the EB to Maggie (cat?)! But very clever plan with the clover.

Bailey said...

I love the photo of the basket on the head. Now, stealing candy... been there, done that! Enjoy a great Easter!