Thursday, October 29, 2009

For the first time ever...

a good school picture.

She looks so grown up! Put a cap and gown on her and it's her high school graduation and she is leaving home and leaving her mommy and... I need to go weep in a corner now.

6 comments:

Yoli said...

She looks beautiful. I get the same feeling when I look at some pictures of my children. I can see the young lady and young lad in them.

Love for Lilly Yin said...

Such a beautiful girl! I know you are proud!

Tony and Rett said...

We thought that about our girls' pics too!

Your little cutie is so pretty! Put the cap and gown away!

Ellen said...

Mug Shot.....certainly not this year!

Alyson and Ford said...

Perfect! And boy do they grow up fast! (when I married DH, daughter was 5 years old and now she is 30, married, with babies!).

Alyzabeth's Mommy for One Year

Anonymous said...

Will you be ordering pictures? If so, I would like one! She's beautiful, Ses!