I am happy to report that all is well health-wise. She is in the 10th percentile for height, but 50th for weight thanks to that gymnastics muscle. For the first time, she was cooperative with the hearing and vision tests and everything was a-ok. We are ready to start another year of school!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Pickles and Pediatricians
Today, I picked Fin up from camp and she had lunch at the office before leaving for a check-up. I brought a sour pickle and it was pretty popular. She and Nancy took turns torturing each other. I must pick up another one.



I am happy to report that all is well health-wise. She is in the 10th percentile for height, but 50th for weight thanks to that gymnastics muscle. For the first time, she was cooperative with the hearing and vision tests and everything was a-ok. We are ready to start another year of school!
I am happy to report that all is well health-wise. She is in the 10th percentile for height, but 50th for weight thanks to that gymnastics muscle. For the first time, she was cooperative with the hearing and vision tests and everything was a-ok. We are ready to start another year of school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Some of your best pictures EVER!!!
Post a Comment