Now, Fin. Fin is experiencing a period of real growth. Her vocabulary, thought processes, and sense of humor (which has always been pretty cool) are improving by leaps and bounds. Here are a few moments from our life.
Fin loves to go to the grocery store with the kid-sized carts. Have you ever seen a more organized grocery cart? She does this every time. It makes me think that I, her disorganized mother, must really drive her crazy.
Conversation we had this weekend as our baby cat, Maggie, was chasing the tail of our older cat, Charley, who came to us declawed...
Fin: (producing 2 quarters and 2 pennies) I want to use dis money to make Maggie stop.
Me: I don't think Maggie wants money.
Fin: Can I use it to buy Charley some claws?
Conversation we had over Saturday morning cartoons...
Fin: I want some Bendaroos.
Me: No. You just got a bunch of new toys for Christmas.
Fin: (watches rest of commercial then looks at me) You're going to change your mind.
Our friend, Jody, got us matching tiaras and wands and Fin also got a parasol. Does it suit us?
Fin has been full of advice, lately. Today, she had lots of advice about what to do with lions. Here is a sampling with her grammatical stylings.
* If you get a bad lion, you should send it away or it eat you.
* If you get a good lion, you can keep it.
* When a lion poop on the ground, pick it up with something, not your hands, or you get poop on your hands.
* Feed the lion a lot or it eat your cats.
* If a lion want to eat you, get on your horse and ride real fast.
She really is so much fun!

4 comments:
I love the lion advice! I will keep it in mind in case we come across some on our neighborhood walk!!!
Ah, that Fin is wise beyond her years....
That is flippin hillarious!! I love her little lionisms-- too funny!! I love the fairy princess attire-- suits you both so well! Fin is just turining into an adorbale smart little thing-- not like she has always been adorable and smart! She just cracks me up!!
Christy :)
Really cute conversations! Really cute tiaras too!
We are following rubyiscoming.blogspot.com too; they are in same travel group as "Flora".
We love reading about their journey.
Daytona Fan Fest coming up - lots of coverage on Speed channel... yahoo!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
Post a Comment