
see more crazy cat pics
Two weeks ago, my home computer died. Not such an unusual thing, it was 6 years old and was basically on the whole time I was home. I am one of those "always meaning to" people, though, and that computer has/had all of my pictures on it... without backup. I have someone who is going to try and recover them off the hard drive. In the meantime, I am trying not to think too much about the fact Fin's entire first year with me, including China, are on that hard drive. I hope it isn't fried. That would just be devastating. I will keep you informed.
Thanks to my parents, I have a new computer. Thanks to Brandon (and Nancy), I have a new monitor. Thanks to almost 3 hours of working with Cox Cable without me resorting to threats against their homes, children, and pets, I have functioning internet access.
I don't really have any new pictures. Life has been pretty status quo. I do have a nice piece of artwork from Fin, though! The big person on the left is me and the small one at the top is Fin being held by me. The added person at the bottom is either Grandma or Grandpa, depending on when you ask.

This picture was given to me in a wrapped box (with some help from Nancy). Fin has been very big on giving gifts lately. This includes a wrapped box of macaroni and cheese she took to her teacher and a card she just had to buy for Mr. Pat. A Mother's Day card.

No comments:
Post a Comment