Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pic Parade

Here are some pics from my mom including planting with Grandpa and a preview of Fin's Halloween costume.







When your mechanically-inclined 4-year-old sneaks away with your camera... this is what clutters up your memory stick. (And, yes, she turned on the camera and took the pictures and I didn't discover them until 2 days later.)






The jumping pic is so Fin's grandma can see the knickers outfit. The others are from today going to the aquarium (falling asleep on the way) and at the aquarium.


Splashed in the face by a ray:

My Little Bit O' Shark Bait!

2 comments:

Christy said...

OK, the shark one needs to become your avitar or something special== THat is a very very cool picture- I LOVE IT!!!

Fin is obviously a giraff fan-- very cute Halloween costume!!

MY boys get ahold of my camera all the time and I find some very interesting pics. Fin is quite a talented photographer!!

Christy :)

Anonymous said...

She's the cutest giraffe that I've ever seen!!

Love you guys much,
Dana